Answer: The CS-2511P from ECHO is the lightest gas-powered rear-handle chainsaw in the world with the most power in its class, according to the company, weighing only 5.7 pounds (without bar and chain).
What is the lightest most power saw?
Chainsaws are very useful tools that come in handy for various jobs around the house. They are also versatile enough to handle a wide range of tasks from cutting down trees to cutting through concrete.
There are several types of chainsaws available today. Some are designed for professional use while others are intended for home use. The difference between them lies in their features and performance.
1Who Makes The Lightest Top Handle Chainsaw
The lightest top handle chainsaw is the Echo CS-2511T, according to an OPE review. The Echo CS-2511T weighs only 5.2 lbs, is 20% smaller than the top competitor’s saw, and is available with either a 12″ or a 14″ bar and chain.
2Do They Make Small Chainsaws
Commercial-grade gas-powered chainsaws typically have guide bars that are between 16 and 30 inches long and 9 to 25 pounds or more in weight. For maximum portability and ease of use, a mini chainsaw should have a length between 4 and 10 inches and a weight under 7 pounds.
3Does Echo Make A Mini Chainsaw
Outdoor power equipment from ECHO – Small – Chainsaws – The Home Depot.
4What Is The Lightest Electric Chainsaw
The powerhead of the weighs just over six pounds, and the. Our lightest electric chainsaw, the MSE 141, is ideal for a variety of indoor and outdoor tasks, including woodworking, clearing up after storms, and cutting firewood.
5What Is The Smallest Petrol Chainsaw
Smallest Petrol Chainsaw For Sale – J Wood and Son: Stihl MS 150 C-E.
6What Is A Good Small Chainsaw
Discover the best small chainsaw for your property by reading our in-depth performance reviews, which are further down in this article.
- Worx WG384 40V Power Share 14-Inch Cordless Chainsaw is the best overall.
- Makita UC3551A 14-Inch Electric Chainsaw, RUNNING.
- Worx WG322 20V Power Share 10-Inch Cordless Chainsaw: BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK.
7What Is The Weight Of A Stihl Ms250
The MS250 chainsaw has a bar length of 14″/35cm, 16″/40cm, or 18″/45cm and is powered by a 45.4cc petrol engine with a power output of 2.3kW. The machine is ergonomically designed for use over prolonged periods of time and weighs only 4.7kg (10.4lbs), thanks to the use of a vibration absorption system.
8What Is The Lightest Husqvarna Gas Chainsaw
The Husqvarna 120 is designed for homeowners who require a portable and effective cutting device. This gas-powered chainsaw is equipped with an X-Torq® engine for reduced fuel consumption and emissions and is suitable for light tasks like tree pruning and hobby work.
9What Chainsaw Has The Highest Power To Weight
The CS-3510 chainsaw from ECHO Incorporated is the lightest in weight and has the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. This 16-inch bar-length chain saw, which is intended for homeowners, has the force and speed to quickly and easily cut through trees and branches.
10What Is The Highest Rated Mini Chainsaw
Best mini chainsaws
- The Milwaukee M12 FUEL HATCHET 6″ Pruning Chainsaw is the best overall.
- The Stihl GTA 26 Cordless Garden Pruner is the best runner-up overall.
- Ryobi 18V One+ 8″ Pruning Chainsaw is the editor’s choice.
- Most cost-effective: Convertible 8″ Sun Joe Pole Chainsaw.
- Craftsman V20 Cordless Lopper is the safest mini chainsaw.
11What Is The Best Mini Chainsaw Brand
The ideal mini chainsaw (Top 10 Reviews and Buying Guide)
- 4-inch Cordless Mini Chainsaw from Cavigillo.
- RLSOO 4-inch Mini Chainsaw with a Battery.
- 6-Inch Mini Cordless Chainsaw Kit from Yalaghon.
- Ryobi 10-inch Cordless Chainsaw.
- Bierdorf 6-inch Mini Chainsaw.
- Chainsaw with a 10″ power pole from Sun Joe.
- Orlemo 4 Inch Cordless Chainsaw.
12What Is The Average Horsepower Of A Chainsaw
Professional models of chainsaws range in size from 25cc to 80cc or more. A mid-range chainsaw might have horsepower, though it can vary. Heavy-duty models have even more power, at about 4 horsepower.