Looking for the best circular saw corded? Look no further because we’ve got you covered. A corded circular saw is a power tool that’s essential for any DIY enthusiast or professional woodworker. With the ability to cut through various materials, including wood, metal, and plastic, a corded circular saw is a must-have in any workshop. In this article, we’ll be reviewing some of the best corded circular saws on the market to help you find the right one for your needs. So, read on to find out which saw is the best for your cutting needs.
Cutting wood or other materials with a traditional saw can take a lot of time and effort. This is especially true if the saw is not powerful enough or if it lacks the necessary features. As a result, you may struggle to complete your project on time or achieve the results you desire.
When it comes to circular saws, using a corded model can provide more power and consistent performance than a cordless option. However, not all corded circular saws are created equally. Some may have low-quality blades, unreliable motors, or other issues that make them less than ideal for your needs. Plus, with so many options available, it can be challenging to determine which model is the best fit for your specific project.
To ensure that you get the most out of your circular saw experience, it’s important to select the best corded circular saw for your needs. Look for a saw with a high-quality blade and a sturdy, reliable motor that can withstand heavy use. Consider factors like weight, handle design, and dust collection capabilities to ensure that the saw is comfortable and convenient to use. With the right circular saw, you can take on any woodworking project with confidence and ease.
The Best Circular Saw Corded on the Market Right Now
Find out the top corded circular saws in the market with our comprehensive guide. Discover the ideal tool for your next woodworking project.
1. Dewalt Dwe575Sb
DEWALT DWE575SB Circular Saw Corded: The Best in Its Class
The DEWALT DWE575SB is a powerful and compact circular saw that is perfect for cutting through a variety of materials at home or on the job site. With its 57-degree bevel capacity, lightweight design, and durable construction, this saw is a popular choice among contractors and DIY enthusiasts alike.
The DEWALT DWE575SB is a corded circular saw that boasts a 15-amp motor capable of delivering up to 5,100 RPM. This saw features a 7-1/4-inch blade that allows for easy cutting through even tough materials like metal and hardwood. Additionally, its bevel capacity of up to 57 degrees helps users achieve precise cuts with ease.
The DEWALT DWE575SB features an electric brake that stops the blade within seconds of releasing the trigger. This safety feature prevents accidents and helps users maintain control of the saw.
Weighing in at only 8.8 pounds, the DEWALT DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws on the market. Its compact size and easy-to-use handle make it perfect for extended use, as it minimizes user fatigue.
This saw also comes with a dust blower that helps users keep the cutting line clean and free of debris. This feature improves visibility and minimizes the risk of inaccurate cuts.
The DEWALT DWE575SB has a maximum bevel capacity of up to 57 degrees. This makes it easy to achieve angled cuts and precise bevels.
With its high-quality construction and rugged design, the DEWALT DWE575SB is built to withstand heavy use and last for years.
This saw is designed to deliver consistent, accurate cuts with minimal user effort. Its powerful motor and easy-to-use controls make it a great choice for both beginners and professionals.
While the DEWALT DWE575SB delivers plenty of power, its corded design limits its flexibility and mobility on job sites.
This saw has a maximum depth capacity of 2-9/16 inches, which may not be sufficient for some larger projects.
Overall, the DEWALT DWE575SB is an excellent circular saw that offers a range of features and benefits for users of all skill levels. Its lightweight design, electric brake, and dust blower make it both safe and easy to use, while its bevel capacity and durability make it a reliable choice for tough jobs. While the corded design and limited depth capacity may be drawbacks for some users, the DEWALT DWE575SB remains one of the best circular saws on the market today.
2. Makita 5007Mga
If you’re looking for a reliable and powerful circular saw for your professional woodworking, look no further than Makita 5007MGA. This saw is built to last and is loaded with features that make it ideal for heavy-duty cutting tasks. Here’s a brief overview of what this circular saw is all about.
The Makita 5007MGA comes with a range of features that set it apart from other circular saws in its class. Some of these include:
- The Magnesium components: This saw consists of high-quality magnesium components, which make it lightweight, durable, and easy to handle for extended periods.
- Bevel Capacity: Its bevel capability ranges from 0-45 degrees, and it also features positive stops at 22.5, 45, and 56 degrees, allowing you to produce precise bevel cuts quickly.
- Powerful Motor: The 15-amp motor is ideal for cutting through dense hardwoods and provides a no-load speed of 5800 RPM, allowing you to rip through wood quickly and efficiently.
- Electrical Brake: The electric brake feature is particularly useful when you need to stop the blade immediately for safety reasons.
- Dust Blower: The saw has a built-in dust blower that clears the line of cut to increase accuracy and reduce the accumulation of wood debris.
- Ergonomic Design: The rubberized handles provide increased grip, ensuring maximum operator control and comfort in prolonged use.
- Extremely powerful motor that can cut through dense materials effectively.
- Lightweight and durable design that makes it easy to handle for extended periods.
- Precision cuts are possible with its bevel capacity, making it an ideal tool for framing and construction work.
- Electric brake and dust blower features for added safety and cleaning convenience.
- Some users may find the saw to be quite loud and noisy.
- The saw’s power cord is located on the left of the handle, which can cause some inconvenience to left-handed users.
In conclusion, the Makita 5007MGA is an excellent tool for professionals who demand a high level of cutting accuracy, and it comes with robust features to help you complete your woodworking tasks quickly and efficiently. Whether you’re framing or installing hardwood floors, this saw is a must-have in your toolbox.
3. Bosch Cs5
The Bosch CS5 is a high-quality circular saw that is designed to meet the needs of both DIYers and professionals alike. This saw is equipped with a 15-amp motor that provides enough power to cut through any material with ease. It also has a balanced design that makes it easy to handle, whether you are using it for extended periods or just a few minutes.
- The Bosch CS5 has a left-side blade design that provides excellent visibility of the cutting line.
- The anti-snag lower guard ensures that the saw does not get caught when making narrow cuts.
- The tool’s dust blower keeps the cutting line visible and helps prevent debris from collecting in the blades.
- The ergonomic handle is designed to provide optimum comfort, even when used for long hours.
- The powerful 15-amp motor makes cutting through tough materials effortless.
- The left-side blade design provides excellent visibility of the cutting line.
- The saw’s compact design makes it easy to use, even in tight spaces.
- The Bosch CS5 is made from high-quality materials, ensuring that it will last for many years.
- The dust blower can be ineffective when cutting certain materials, such as thick pieces of wood.
- The tool is relatively heavy, making it less comfortable to use for extended periods.
- The corded design of the saw can make it less convenient to use than battery-operated models.
4. Skilsaw Spt77Wml-01
The SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 is a lightweight and powerful circular saw that is designed to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease. This high-quality saw features a 15-amp motor and magnesium components, making it one of the most durable and reliable saws on the market today.
With a weight of just 11.6 pounds, this circular saw is one of the lightest models in its class, making it easy to handle and maneuver, even in tight spaces. The saw’s magnesium components also make it incredibly durable and long-lasting, ensuring that it will be able to handle tough cutting jobs for years to come.
– Dual Field™ motor
– Magnesium construction
– 15-amp power
– Lightweight and easy to handle
– Durable and long-lasting construction
– Powerful 15-amp motor
– Some users may find the saw to be a bit loud
– The blade guard can be difficult to assemble for some users
In addition to its lightweight construction and powerful motor, the SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 also features a number of other unique and innovative features that make it one of the best circular saws on the market today. These features include a Dual Field™ motor that delivers cool operation and maximum cutting power, as well as magnesium components that provide enhanced durability and longevity.
Overall, the SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 is an excellent choice for anyone in need of a lightweight and powerful circular saw. Whether you’re a professional contractor or a weekend warrior, this saw is sure to provide you with the performance and reliability you need to get the job done right.
5. Milwaukee 6390-21
The Milwaukee 6390-21 is a powerful circular saw with a 15-amp motor that delivers up to 5,800 RPM for efficient cutting. It has a maximum cutting depth of 2-7/16 inches at 90 degrees and bevel capacity of up to 50 degrees. The tool is built for durability and designed with user comfort in mind. It has an ergonomic handle design and a soft-grip main handle for reduced vibration and improved control.
- 15-amp motor delivers up to 5,800 RPM for efficient cutting
- Max cutting depth of 2-7/16 inches at 90 degrees and bevel capacity of up to 50 degrees
- Durable construction with an all-metal gearbox and heavy-duty shoe
- Ergonomic handle design and soft-grip main handle for reduced vibration and improved control
- Integrated dust blower keeps the cut line clear for improved visibility
- Electric brake stops the blade quickly after the trigger is released for improved safety
- Easy-to-read depth and bevel scales for quick and accurate adjustments
- Powerful motor and high RPM for efficient and clean cuts
- Durable construction for heavy-duty use
- Ergonomic design and soft-grip handles for improved comfort and control
- Integrated dust blower and electric brake for improved safety and visibility
- Easy-to-read depth and bevel scales for quick adjustments
- Heavier than some other circular saws on the market
- No laser guide for improved accuracy
- Pricier than some other options
Overall, the Milwaukee 6390-21 circular saw is a powerful and durable tool that is built to handle heavy-duty cutting tasks with ease. Its ergonomic design and integrated features such as the dust blower and electric brake make it a safe and comfortable tool to use. However, its weight and lack of a laser guide may be a disadvantage for some users.
6. Hitachi C7St
The Hitachi C7ST is a powerful circular saw designed for a variety of applications. With a robust 15-amp motor, this saw can deliver up to 6,000 RPM, which makes it ideal for cutting through hardwoods, laminate, and other tough materials.
The saw’s 7-1/4-inch blade provides ample blade depth for cutting through thick materials. A beveling capacity of up to 55 degrees allows for precise angled cutting, and an adjustable dust blower keeps the cutting line clear of debris. The C7ST also features an ergonomic design, making it comfortable to use for extended periods.
– Powerful 15-amp motor delivers up to 6,000 RPM
– 7-1/4-inch blade depth for cutting through thick materials
– Bevel capacity of up to 55 degrees for precise angled cutting
– Adjustable dust blower keeps cutting line clear of debris
– Ergonomic design for comfortable use
– Powerful motor for cutting through tough materials
– Ample blade depth for thick materials
– Bevel capacity allows for precise angled cutting
– Adjustable dust blower keeps cutting line clear
– Ergonomic design for comfortable use
– The weight of the saw can make it difficult to handle for some users
– The cord could be longer for more versatility on job sites
– The depth settings can be difficult to adjust for some users
Buying Guide for Best Circular Saw Corded
Looking for a buying guide to help you choose the perfect circular saw corded? Look no further! Our guide covers everything from power and weight to blade size and cutting depth, so you can find the right saw for your needs. Whether you’re a professional contractor or a DIY enthusiast, our guide can help you cut through the confusion and find the best circular saw for your budget and projects.
Blade size is an important factor to consider when purchasing a circular saw corded, as it determines the depth of cut and the type of material that the saw can handle. A larger blade size is generally preferred for cutting thicker materials, while a smaller blade is better suited for precision cutting tasks. Additionally, different blade sizes are compatible with different types of circular saws, so it is essential to select a blade size that is appropriate for the particular saw you plan to use. Taking blade size into account when purchasing a circular saw corded ensures that you select a saw with the cutting capacity and versatility that you need for your specific projects.
Looking for power when purchasing a circular saw corded is crucial because it can determine the depth and ease of cuts you are able to make. More power will allow the saw to cut through thicker and harder materials with less effort from the user. It will also prevent the saw from stalling or bogging down, which can lead to a less precise cut and potential safety hazards. Additionally, a more powerful circular saw can last longer and provide more reliable performance over time. Therefore, investing in a saw with sufficient power can ultimately save time, money, and frustration in the long run.
The bevel capacity is an essential factor to consider when purchasing a circular saw. It determines the maximum angle the saw can cut through the wood. With a higher bevel capacity, you can make angled cuts or create beveled edges without requiring a separate tool. Having an adjustable bevel capacity also means that you can work on various woodwork projects without the need for multiple saws, which saves you both time and money.
If you are a professional woodworker or frequently work on woodcrafts, having a circular saw with a high bevel capacity is a must. A corded circular saw offers more power and durability than a cordless one, allowing you to work with a broader range of wooden surfaces without worrying about running out of battery. Moreover, a saw’s bevel capacity gives you more control over the cutting speed and depth. Therefore, ensuring that your saw has an optimal bevel capacity is an investment in both efficient and precise woodwork.
Cutting depth is an important factor to consider when purchasing a circular saw corded because it determines the thickness of the material the saw can cut. If the cutting depth is too shallow, it limits your ability to cut through thicker materials, and you may end up damaging the blade or the saw. Additionally, a deeper cutting depth allows you to make quicker and cleaner cuts, saving you time and effort. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a circular saw corded with a cutting depth that is appropriate for the materials you plan to cut.
Ease Of Use
Choosing a corded circular saw that is easy to use is crucial for several reasons. Firstly, the user’s comfort and safety largely depend on how easy a tool is to handle. A user-friendly saw helps reduce hand fatigue and minimizes the risk of accidents during operation. Secondly, a saw that is easy to use also saves time and energy. With an effortless to control circular saw, users can finish their tasks faster and with greater precision. Furthermore, purchasing an easy to use corded circular saw makes cutting and ripping smoother and more efficient, which ultimately leads to cleaner and more accurate cuts. Therefore, when considering a purchase, it’s essential to select a saw with a user-friendly design that won’t cause discomfort or impair your project’s outcome.
Looking for safety features when purchasing a circular saw corded is crucial to prevent mishaps and injuries. Circular saws with safety features help minimize the risk of the saw blade coming into contact with a person’s body parts, as well as provide additional protection against dust and debris. It is also essential to look for features such as blade guards, blade brakes, and anti-kickback to ensure safe usage and avoid hazards. Thus, investing in a circular saw corded with safety features not only ensures safe operations but provides peace of mind while working on a project.
Looking for a circular saw with dust collection is important because the saw produces a lot of sawdust, and without proper dust collection, it can create a messy and unsafe working environment. The sawdust can also clog the saw’s motor and reduce its lifespan. Having a dust collection feature can reduce the amount of sawdust in the air, making it easier to breathe while working with the tool. Additionally, the collection feature helps keep the work area cleaner and safer, preventing risks of slips and falls caused by sawdust accumulation.
Brand reputation is an important factor to consider when purchasing a circular saw corded. A reputable brand is more likely to offer high-quality products that meet safety and durability standards. Additionally, a well-known brand often has a good track record of customer satisfaction, making it more likely that you will also have a positive experience with your purchase.
In contrast, lesser-known brands may offer cheaper options, but the quality and safety of the product may be questionable. These brands may have a tendency to cut corners in manufacturing and safety testing, putting you at risk of injury or causing damage to the saw itself. Ultimately, investing in a circular saw corded from a reputable brand may cost a bit more upfront, but it is worth it for the peace of mind and safety considerations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best corded Makita circular saw?
The Makita 5007Mg circular saw is often regarded as the best corded Makita circular saw.
What size circular saw is best for home use?
A 7-1/4 inch circular saw is typically the best size for home use. It is versatile and can handle most cutting tasks around the house.
To conclude, selecting the best circular saw corded is a crucial task, and it’s important to opt for a reliable and durable product. In our research, the DEWALT DWE575SB stands out as the top pick, with its powerful motor, lightweight design, and integrated dust blower. The Makita 5007MGA comes in second place, with its impressive cutting capacity and user-friendly features. Both these saws can be trusted to deliver excellent results and make your woodworking projects a breeze. We hope that our buying guide has provided you with enough information to make an informed decision and invest in a high-quality circular saw corded that meets all your needs.